How well do you know your country?
Take our 12-question quiz to find out!
- What is the Supreme Law of the United States?
- Who was the first President of the United States?
- What are the three branches of the US government?
- If the President and the Vice President are unable to serve, who takes their place?
- The American War of Independence was fought against what country?
- The Bill of Rights is?
- What is one power that is reserved to the individual states?
- Which of these is not guaranteed to US citizens in the Constitution?
- Why does the US flag have 50 stars?
- What territory did the US buy from France in 1803?
- What countries did the US fight in World War II?
- What was one important thing Abraham Lincoln did?